1 3/4 c all purpose flour
1 c plain Greek yogurt
1 tbs salted butter, melted (optional)
2 tbs everything bagel seasoning (optional) https://www.spiceandtea.com/everything-bagel-spice-blend.html
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Prep a sheet pan with parchment paper and cooking spray, set aside.
- In a mixing bowl combine the flour and yogurt well. Mix until fully combined and it forms a dough ball.
- On a lightly greased or floured surface, kneed the dough so that it forms a flattened circle shape. Slice into 4 even pieces.
- Using your hands, roll each piece into a sausage shape and join the ends to form a bagel shape. Set on prepped sheet pan.
- Brush over the melted butter and sprinkle on the everything bagel seasoning. Bake for about 20-22 minutes or until a nice golden brown. Allow to cool before serving. Top with butter, cream cheese, or your favorite bagel toppings and enjoy!