64 snaps pretzels (or square shaped)
32 caramel candies
1 (10 oz) pkg milk chocolate candy melts
1/3 c white chocolate candy melts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spray with cooking spray.
- Place half of the pretzels, evenly spread out, on the baking sheet in one layer. Top each pretzel with a caramel candy. Place the remaining pretzels on each individual caramel, making little sandwiches.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes. Immediately after removing from the oven, using a fork or spoon, gently press the tops of the pretzels down.
- Melt the milk chocolate following the package instructions. Dip each pretzel cookie into the chocolate and place back on the baking sheet. Place the chocolate covered cookies in the fridge for 5-10 minutes to allow the chocolate to set.
- Melt the white chocolate according to the package instructions. Place the melted white chocolate into a ziplock bag and cute a tiny corner off. Pipe the football laces onto your cookies.
- Serve at your Super Bowl party and enjoy!